A Company Dedicated to Helping You Optimize You and Your Performance
Create That Feeling of “I KNOW I am Going to Perform Well”
Opti Confidence is a mobile app that uses the Muse immersive meditation device to stream brain data into the app. It will calculate how close your brain is to a balanced, focused, calm brain pattern, and then outputs audio and video neurofeedback to inform you of your current state. Learn to dial in your best performance brain pattern even when you are anxious, doubtful, upset, etc.
- Learn to both balance your brain and create efficient brain activity – This feels “Confident.”
- Focus your thoughts to quiet the audio feedback or to make the visual feedback play.
- The feedback provided by Opti Confidence helps you train your brain to reach an optimized performance pattern that helps you BETTER YOUR BEST® performance!
- Our one-of-a-kind, patented brain training programs are effective because they train a relational brain pattern personalized for you instead of a specific number that you have to obtain, meaning you are free to be unique!
Manage Your Emotions & Perform at Your Best
A confident mind is balanced, focused and calm. Opti Confidence will not only help you understand what a balanced, focused and calm mind feels like, but will teach you how to create that feeling in any performance arena, especially when it’s most important to you.
- Train to always be calm when you are finding your best performance brain pattern.
- Research has shown that the brain does not perform to its full potential if it thinks too much or performs without thinking enough.
- When the brain’s thinking pattern and feeling pattern are both working simultaneously your brain is in an optimal performance pattern.
- 30+ years of research has suggested that training the brain to be in Synergy will optimize performance.
- This is not only optimal for performance but also a healthy state of mind.
Opti Confidence will TEACH Your Brain
Opti Confidence will train your levels of thought (active thought, passive thought, critical thinking, etc.) to
- Synchronize activity across your brain to become a balanced, and more focused brain.
- Slightly lower activity across your brain to become a calmer, and more efficient brain.
Opti Confidence’s non-linear algorithm tells how efficient & synchronized your thinking and feeling brain patterns are in the form of the Opti index.
- The on-screen visual feedback and volume changing music guide you to increasing your Opti Index. A higher Opti Index means a more efficient & synchronized brain ready to perform Better Than Your Best!
- Using the brain sensing headset, focus your thoughts to lower the volume of the feedback music or make a feedback video play.
- It is impossible for your levels of thought to perfectly match up so it is impossible to get a 100% Opti Index Score. Very high Opti Index Scores are generally in the low to mid 80%s.
- You can save your trainings from Opti Train and then view the brain maps from those trainings in Opti Brain. See what your optimized brain looks like!
Two Ways to Train Your Brain
Opti Confidence uses both audio and visual feedback methods – separate or simultaneous
- You have the option to choose a song from your personal iTunes playlist as feedback. While you are training, the music will grow quiet when your brain has an optimized brain pattern and get loud when your pattern is not in sync.
- You can also choose a video to watch during your training. You can select one from a provided list or make your own from your device’s camera roll. When you start your training, the video will pause when you are far from your best and play when your brain activity becomes optimized. Additional visual feedback visualizations are also available.
Above and Beyond
- Take Control – Getting in the zone & calming your mind are skills that can be learned.
- Training away from your performance as well as in your performance arena will help you transfer this important skill.
- Training with distraction, difficult scenarios, different competitors are all helpful to performance.
All you need is a subscription, your personal mobile device and any Muse headset
Opti Brain requires an external accessory that senses your brain activity. Compatible brain sensing hardware includes:
- Muse 2
- Muse S
- Smith Lowdown Focus Glasses powered by Muse
If you already have the Muse immersive meditation device you simply sign up for a FREE trial of the 4 Opti apps or purchase your subscription here.